Over the moon!!!!!

Sid_Wolf

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just took the dogs out on the bike, Rick came with me and we went to an area we'd never used before, its a dusty dirt path which runs along side the railway tracks with the feild and river on the other side.

We got to the gate and Kira started going nuts, really trying to pull, both of them were already harnessed up but on their normal leads for the walk down there, we hooked them up to the bike, took of the leads and off we went!

They were so good, ran perfectly together!! I thought we might have some problems with it being the 1st time Kira has ran with a partner and Grey's 1st time running for me, and we were in a new place aswell, but no, both perfectly focused, tight lines, followed all the commands (well, Grey followed what Kira done :lol:) and done so so well!!

We ran about 3/4 of a mile, as it was a bit warm, they're home now and not tired really but slightly calmer ;)

One moan tho - Culpeppers neckline trigger clips are too small for snowpawstores semi slip collar rings!!! :angry: so now I need a new neckline

SWEET!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Always a breath of fresh air to run dogs who work so well together and are on their mark with commands!

That sucks about the neckline. Does it fit on one of the collars at least? If so you could clip it to the one it does fit, loop it through the o-ring of the other collar and clip it to the ring of the snap. Pulling your leaders closer together with a shorter neckline actually encourages them to go faster as they tend to race each other harder with their shoulders nearly bumping. Can literally shave minutes off your time. granted, not all dogs are close runners either, some need their space. Ronan is a close runner. I could take the neckline off completely and he would still bump shoulders with the dog next to him.

Thanks guys im so proud of them :)

The neckline is a bit short anyway ren, so I wouldnt really want it any shorter, but I put an old buckle coller loosely on Kira and that done the job nicely, would prefer to have them on the slips but that wan wait for a new neckline :)

He was so good Tony, no messing about or anything, just running and learning off Kira :D

Yea I have, not of the run itself, but a few of him modelling his harness :wub: lol it was too dark to video or take pics out there, but i have some more up to date ones to add anyway :D