My scooter is alive!!

Sarah

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed up of waiting for Marc to fix the brakes on my scooter angry.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif so my dad came round today and sorted my scooter out :D

Being impatient as i am rolleyes.gif I HAD to take the boys for a run tonight - they've not done it for a few months so was slightly apprehensive - after a shaky start where there got tangled and kept stopping we were OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They ran amazingly well and followed the "on by" command perfectly!

So proud!!!!!!!

Kaiser is one FAST bugger though!!!!

was too dark for pics / vids but just managed to get this one of them at the end panting away and having a good drink :)

gallery_3_2_5485.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wooahhhh wasn't too bad to be fair - i've started using the command "Easy" when they're pulling too much on walks and getting them to understand that it means - ease up! lol

Yup still in one piece and although the brakes do need tightening a little it's good to go for camp!! :up:

Legends of Healey Dell

You see the reasons behind my not sorting out the scooter are simple. Sarah likes to run the boys in an area known as healey dell.

As legend would have it, at night a dark creature emerges from the night being pulled by 2 ghostly huskies. People who have been known to see this have passed it off as being foxes at night, dogs on the loose and so on. However as you can clearly see from this photo, although there are indeed 2 huskies to be seen here, they are clearly not foxes. Even more earily if you look up from the huskies and slighly to the right you can faintly make out this "rider of the night" in her dark clothing.

So as I was saying. Obviously not safe.

post-1-13585956362029_thumb.jpg

David - it might be different when they're harnessed up together - will get a pic BEFORE i set off with them so you can see - they have their harnesses on but also have semi slip collars on with a small neck line running between them so one can't go one way and the other another way :)