Doggy window

Marc

well, I can see how it looks kinda cool but I am wondering...

our last house, we put up a 6 foot vinyl fence and the dogs never tried to get out 'out of sight, out of mind?' They seemed really happy.

now we have a 6 foot chain link fence and they are constantly looking out and trying to escape 'grass greener...?'

I think the peep hole would do the same thing, inspire them to go look for greener pastures...

but I may be wrong, often am

Good idea but I agree with those about them wanting to escape - but it might encourage the dog to bark too. I always advise people who have "fence barkers" to block their view of the street and it almost always stops the barking... although there are many dogs who have a 'street view' and are fine in regards to barking :)

mine have a street view if the go up the side of the house, Kimba sits there quite happily watching the world go by lol

nosey bugger, lol

As you know from watching the start of my husky film Gizmo will sit at the french window and watch the birds and see if any cats come in. You can always tell if a cat come into the garden as he will get up and run around the the back door!

oh cats just love to torture my dogs! There are a few that come and sit on the lawn and wash themselves in full view of all the dogs -and of course, they bark, howl and woo woo.... I can not even imagine the carnage if they ever got loose!

Luckily there is just the one now which comes into the garden, the rest by-pass our garden since the time Gizmo chased them all around the garden when we was a puppy! I think the one which does come in is fairly new as I've not seen him/her before. I think gizmo would prob just chase it around but would rather not take the risk.