snow snow snow -finally!

MyMukki

quinn the weed

Quinn is growing like a weed! His feet are huge! I think he'll be tall like Mukki. You can really see the effects of malnurtrition on LuLu -all the rescues from that woman have very short legs but all the new puppies are totally normal! I really hope she is enjoying prison food! (She can't raise the $85,000 bail)

Fantastic Video!!! Quinn is alot bigger now!

I thought Gizmo goes wild when he runs around in circles but he doesn't usually run that fast! You must have gone dizzy after going in circles, lol

Quinn is growing like a weed! His feet are huge! I think he'll be tall like Mukki. You can really see the effects of malnurtrition on LuLu -all the rescues from that woman have very short legs but all the new puppies are totally normal! I really hope she is enjoying prison food! (She can't raise the $85,000 bail)

awwww bless him! Bandit used to have a huge pair of ears when he was growing. They still are a little big but he looks so cute!

Justice is served for Lulu's previous "owner" (not that I would call them an owner treating a dog like that!). She doesn't even deserve prison food, she should be starved and see if she likes it :mad: After volunteering (well, it was work experience) at a rescue centre it is shocking the amount of dogs that come in skin and bone. We had a Lurcher come in once and you could identify every bone in his body! It was horrible to see, i think he was found as a stray but can't quite rememberthat much just remember the horrific state he was in.

LuLu looks like she is doing very well and looks overjoyed now she has a loving home and doesn't have the worry of being trapped in a cage making puppies!