Camping Supplies - food etc

Sarah

Amy - Siberian Wolf has given me a list of things she can get for camping through a family member - please let me know if you want anything - just say number 1, 2 3 etc If people want the same item we can share it out and split the cost :)

1) English Sliced Back Rindless Bacon - 6.15 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27kilo packs)

2) English Sliced Smoked Back Back Rindless Bacon - £6.65 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo paks)

3) English Sliced Streaky Rind On Bacon - £4.35 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

4) English Sliced Smoked Streaky Rind On Bacon - £5.20 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

5) E.U. Sliced Back Bacon - £4.65 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

6) E.U. Sliced smoked back bacon - £4.95 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

Other things he can order is case of 48 crisps (48 of one flavour per case) which are £12.80 a case. Can get Ready Salted / Roast Ox / Salt & Vinegar / Salt & Black Pepper / Sweet Chilli / Cheese & Onion /Jalapeno Pepper / Ham & Mustard

He can also get cases of 'This Water' / Fruit Juices / Pure Blue Water / Yeo Valley Organic Yogurt / Innocent Smoothies / Pies / Pasties / Pork Pies / Sausage Rolls / Eggs and also SH*TE LOADS of different cheeses!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy - Siberian Wolf has given me a list of things she can get for camping through a family member - please let me know if you want anything - just say number 1, 2 3 etc If people want the same item we can share it out and split the cost :)

1) English Sliced Back Rindless Bacon - 6.15 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27kilo packs)

2) English Sliced Smoked Back Back Rindless Bacon - £6.65 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo paks)

3) English Sliced Streaky Rind On Bacon - £4.35 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

4) English Sliced Smoked Streaky Rind On Bacon - £5.20 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

5) E.U. Sliced Back Bacon - £4.65 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

6) E.U. Sliced smoked back bacon - £4.95 per kilo (comes in approx 2.27 kilo packs)

Other things he can order is case of 48 crisps (48 of one flavour per case) which are £12.80 a case. Can get Ready Salted / Roast Ox / Salt & Vinegar / Salt & Black Pepper / Sweet Chilli / Cheese & Onion /Jalapeno Pepper / Ham & Mustard

He can also get cases of 'This Water' / Fruit Juices / Pure Blue Water / Yeo Valley Organic Yogurt / Innocent Smoothies / Pies / Pasties / Pork Pies / Sausage Rolls / Eggs and also SH*TE LOADS of different cheeses!

oooh cheeses!!! YUM! I'll pretty much eat anything that isnt meat or meat flavoured and with me and my worse half coming on the train gunna NEED foods!!! :D Sooo happy to chip in for whatevers ordered!

Do I have to be any more specific than that Saz?

had an email back:

All the crisps are £12.80 per flavour (case of 48x 35grams)

The sausage rolls are £7.26 for a case of 6 (200grams per sausage roll) or they have double sausage rolls for the same price (They sound exactly the same as the normal ones to be honest)

The sausage rolls are wrapped but if your not fussed about them being wrapped then they are £6.30 a case.

For free range eggs its £27.00 for 15 dozen Large or if you didn’t want free range its £7.00 for 5 dozen medium and £7.60 for 5 dozen Large

Anything else just give me a shout. Will be off out later so may be easier to text. Have the price list until tonight.

i dont mean robbing it either lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: would love to see you try and rob our house LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! You've only met Gizmo and me :P

If anyone wants cheeses you would need to be specific on what kinda cheese you're after as he can get almost any make of cheese out there :blink: :blink: so if you let me know I can either ask me step dad or if I still have the price list I can take a look. Unless Im on here still it may be better to ask Sarah who can text me as won't be online later.

Personally I'd like:

Sliced smoked back bacon (either Eng or EU depending on others requests as 2.27Kg is WAY too much :P )

Eggs as it'd be safer than driving all the way trying not to crack them!

Pies / Pasties / Pork Pies / Sausage Rolls depending on flavours (pies & pasties, of course!)

Cheese - strong mature & medium english are what we normally get

Would anyone else be interested in sharing some of the above?

i know i'm a pain but is there any chance of doing like a breakfast pack i.e. 2.27kgs made up of sausge, bacon and eggs

Either that or if we brought say 2.27kg of bacon and swapped a third with someone for sausage and a third with someone egg's. I just thing 2.27kgs of Bacon would be too much even for the 6 of us to eat in 2 - 3 days.