Are we kc?????

heres a thread bout all the peeps dogs who r kc reg

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602&highlight=registered

we got blaze from a breeder and he isnt neutered but we dont think we r gonna breed him not too sure yet gonna do LOADS ov research first :) are yours kc reg n are you thinking ov breeding?

no our 2 are not kc, our boy balto is getting nuetered and i decided a long time ago that their are so many sibes out there needing homes and she's not kc, but recently a few sibe owners of male kc dogs asked me whether i would be, im getting her eye test done next week and her hip score done when she is 1yrs in june and i guess if their too eye it rules out any breeding ideas!!

am i being shelfish just thinking my little girl is the best and a great example of the breed?

she has been going to one of the top trainers since she was 12 weeks and she's really obedient...........

no our 2 are not kc, our boy balto is getting nuetered and i decided a long time ago that their are so many sibes out there needing homes and she's not kc, but recently a few sibe owners of male kc dogs asked me whether i would be, im getting her eye test done next week and her hip score done when she is 1yrs in june and i guess if their too eye it rules out any breeding ideas!!

am i being shelfish just thinking my little girl is the best and a great example of the breed?

she has been going to one of the top trainers since she was 12 weeks and she's really obedient...........

I wouldn't breed a dog that didn't have papers, and n ethical stud dog owners would either - it's important to see the pedigree to make sure the lines are compatible and won't mix any nasty recessive genes together.

Micha has pedigree papers, I was going to show him but he had to be desexed for health reasons. I'm so glad now as having an intact dog can be a right pain in the butt! Especially with a female - breeding litters is SO expensive, there is so much that can go wrong.

i know what your saying smeagle...that would be the other side of my argument!!!!

in my mind i think she's perfect and there no doubt their full huskies..but the more time goes on the more i think it would be more ethical to spay and then maybe a way down the line i could get a kc husky and show and if i really love the breed to do it properly.....but yes having an intact can be a real pain lol

All my boys are KC registered. Not neutured yet but Gizmo has to be as he only one dropped testicle (poor baby) and that increases his risk of testicular cancer :( After Gizmo has been done we are getting Marley and Bandit done as we have no intentions of breeding! I shall be honest and say we were going to stud Gizmo out before we found out that he has a decended (I think thats the right word) testicle but when I read about it I knew I wouldn't be able to do it for many reasons.

well the breeder owns both parents but they are not willing to register him.so will remain unregistered. and no i don't have the parents reg details

You could do what my sister did once. She had a staffie / mastiff mix who obviously wasn't registered being a cross breed so she made up her own kennel name for him. Can't remember what is was but if you want a KC name you could make your own up even though Suka is unregistered, if that makes sence.