Home Made Husky Films?

siberian_wolf

erm - that'd be me lol

If enough people are interested then this is something I can sort out, all I would ask though is that you upload your videos to you tube and then post the link on here, that way we don't eat up all the storage space with a few videos :)

erm - that'd be me lol

If enough people are interested then this is something I can sort out, all I would ask though is that you upload your videos to you tube and then post the link on here, that way we don't eat up all the storage space with a few videos :)

That be a good idea, if it was to cost too much to make one we could pop a sticky in either Main Chat or in the Husky Discussions part.

How much does it cost a year to run? I'd make a donation.......

I pay just over 10 a month for the bandwith, then have just had loads of business cards printed about 30 for advertising when I go out or go to races i.e wales

I will make another section for the vidoes later tonight :)