MEASURING TIME!!!!! sibes height?

well my girl is 8 months and i was wondering when sibes genrally stop or slow down in height.....i measured my girl just now from the shoulders and she's 22inches but seems to always be growing.

according to the books shes maxs out her height range for bitches, will she stop growing?

and am i doing it right lol, do i measure from the side of the shoulder or the gap inbetween the two shoulders? do you know what your sibe is?

hmmmmm, good question, not sure where you would measure from? Raindog may know - he'd have to measure his sibes before showing them.

I've not measured Kimba, although now you've mentioned it would be interested to know how tall he is - will have to dig out my tape measure

Ive not measured my boys. They all grew quite quickley upto about 6 months and then they have really slowed down. They are still growing but not really gained much more in height. I would say if she is taller than the maximum breed standard height then she may not grow much more. She wont be considered fully grown until about 2 years. She may stop growing upwards but will probably start to fill out.

They measure to the top of the withers (Top of the shoulder). This diagram shows where the withers are but thats about the best I can help you Im affraid.

[ATTACH]837.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-1358594203241_thumb.jpg