To thin for a sibe teen or just right?

i have always wondered if my husky is a little on the lean side, the vets are ussless and some say too thin others say just fine, she weighed 15kg when she was 5 months and now she is 8 months i think she must weigh around 18-20kg, becuase her brother weighs 22kg now so i dont think she'll weigh his weight. I have got her on satin balls:

http://www.njboxers.com/satin-balls-recipe.htm

and she has put on weight, when she was on james wellbeloved she lost weight, i could feel the grooves inbetween her ribs when i would stroke her, a very defiant spine and when she lay down there was a huge dip from the ribs to tail.

now i can stroke her and feel some ribs but their not protruding, i can still feel her spine but i feel it a lot less, for about 2weeks i had to get her used to the raw food in the satin balls and the other ingredients so i had to feed it with boiled rice to stop the runs so she didn't eat it all thus not gain tons of weight, today i have fed them on there own and her stools are nice and firm.

she is still rather lean though and her general shape isa big chest and she goes in at the middle, so say your looking at her from a birds eye view then her tummy with a sinch almost, she has these dorky skinny, lanky legs (now she's a teen lol) and of course feminine. i just wanted to know what your sibes looked like at this age?

the boy is a different story he's fluffy and big but alaska has a short but thick coat...any advice

I think every sibe is different but as a general rule of thumb, the ribs should have a slight covering. Males will weigh more than female sibes, Males normally between 45-60 lbs and females between 35 - 50 lbs

As a comparison, Kimba is 10 months and he weighs 20.8kgs - so your girl weighing 17-19kg i would say is right x

Try not to worry too much, one of my girls is slim, and thats natural for her! It's good to be able to feel her ribs slightly, but they shouldn't be very visible! So if u can stand beside her and count ribs without touching then yes she needs more weight! At 8 months she isn't fully developed and needs to build muscle to give a good covering around her spine area....this will come with time and exercise! Girls are smaller than boys, Skye is 9 months and 17kg, she's tall for her age but of slim build...you can feel her spine easily at the minute, but that is improving all the time now! To me sounds like she's just developing still and will do fine with time! Keep smiling sounds like your doing a great job! Lucy

I would say she is fine. The breed standard states that females should weigh between 16-23kgs so she is in the middle to the top end of that scale.

http://www.iams.com/iams/pet-health/body-condition.jsp#2 this should be helpful as it explains how much bone you should / shouldn't feel and there are small pictures next to each (i.e. average, obese, underweight, etc) so you can get an estimated idea but she sounds ok to me.

My Gizmo and Bandit look on the thin side compared to Marley but Marley and Banidt are about the same weight just a different build.