Is Blaze a BIG puppy?

ok was told the other day that blaze is a big puppy just wondering what every1 else thinks? (i no diff pups can b diff sizes but i just ppls oppinions about if they think he is or not) based on size ov their pups at that age and so on so heres a few pics him

him at 7 weeks old the day we got him home

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=797

Blaze at 9 weeks

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=786

at about 12ish weeks not far off bingos size n hes like two staffys put on top ov each other

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=372

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=371

him at 7 weeks old the day we got him home

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=797

Blaze at 14 weeks sitting next to bingo

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=368

Blaze 4 and a half months

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=779

Blaze at 5 months old

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=783

Blaze at 5 months and a week old!

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=785

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=806

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=808]

see he doesnt look that far off milo and khi ? specially milo n i thought by time blaze was fully grown he wud b milo sized!?

Comparing him to what though?

what u think when u c him and what he looks like compared 2 pics ov ur pups at same age like i sed i no diff pups can b diff sizes n can grow at diff rates and stuff i jus wanna hear ppls opinions as 2 what they thin bout it is all if that makes sense?

Different lines will look a bit different too - Micha is from a "bigger" line of Sibes, while he only weighs 27kg (60 pounds) he looks bigger and he's got quite a solid looking rib cage and chest.

You can see his size in these pics, he looks like a big boy even though he isn't really :)

DSC_0662.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

How much does Blaze weigh? I would say he looks to be about the same size as Marley and Bandit was. At 6 months Marley and Bandit were about 253gs and Gizmo was about 17kgs at the same age. Now Marley is slightly taller than Gizmo but Gizmo is still much stronger than they are even though he is slightly smaller. Most of the time Gizmo does look bigger but I think thats because he holds his tail up, being dominant, whereas Marley and Bandit mainly carry there's down

Here is a pic of when Gizmo was about 6 months and we had just got Marley and Bandit home, Gizmo looks huge compared to them at that time:

[ATTACH]826.IPB[/ATTACH]

Here is the best pic I have of Gizmo and Marley stood together. Crimbo time, you can't tell Mraley is bigger but can see how much they have grown in 6 months and how much Gizmo has grown in nearly 12 months

[ATTACH]827.IPB[/ATTACH]

Here they all are in that spell of snow we had they all look the same size but Gizmo is the smallest now.

[ATTACH]828.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-13585942028185_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942028607_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942029471_thumb.jpg

2 stone is about 12.70kgs and 10lbs is about 4.53kgs so I would say Blaze is about 17.23kgs if you add them together which for about 5-6 month is a good size. About the same size as Gizmo was I would say and compare Gizmo to Marley and Bandit and Gizmo was about average for his age. I would say Blaze is a healthy weight