but a quick slash with a knife and your gorgeous Husky

would be being walked away and then on preloved later that day. biggrin.gif

Saw something like this before.

Great if you trust all the locals.

I think it would be great with an "ordinary" breed

but a quick slash with a knife and your gorgeous Husky

would be being walked away and then on preloved later that day. biggrin.gif

maybe not....

and incorporates a reinforced steel cable to prevent it being cut through easily.

if i am walking to the shops (not for a weekly shop just a loaf or something ) or school then i always want to take the dogs with me get as much exercise as possible :D but can only do that if one of my kids is willing to come Luna sits really well outside shops waiting for me but if kids werent there she would walk off really well with a stranger :D :D having that lock would put my mind more at ease but i dont like leaving them anyway !!!!

I agree that I still wouldn't trust people. Can the dog slip out of the collar just as easy? I would use a harness instead but it doesn't look like they make one and the ezydog harness is so easy to get off lol.

Huskies are the #1 stolen dog in the US too I hear.

I agree that I still wouldn't trust people. Can the dog slip out of the collar just as easy? I would use a harness instead but it doesn't look like they make one and the ezydog harness is so easy to get off lol.

Huskies are the #1 stolen dog in the US too I hear.

i was just about to ask the same thing bout the collar

if marc comes with me when i walk the boys at night he always wants to call in at the shop on the way home for a red bull - lightweight lol anyway, one day i said I'd go in and get it so i left him with the boys and WOW i could hear them at the back of the store AND with the doors closedlaugh.gif

No one would go near them because they were rearing up on their back legs and wooing - plus everyone knows who i am now - ohhh your that lady who has those wolvesor aren't you that woman who takes your dogs on the scooter

no i'm the crazy husky lady now BACK OFF from my kids! :D