Completely undog related but......!!!!

Lucy

Right.....I have this problem in that i'm very god at putting things off to the last minute!!! And I mean really good! :confused: Does anyone have this same problem?????? And has anyone ever managed to change this habit of a life time?????

Right now i'm doing a degree, and working full time aswell....so you can see my slight problem here...time! Any way to cut a long story short I've coped with 2 hours sleep in 48 hours...and managed to get my work in with about an hour left to spare!!!! But the stress off doing it like this drives me mad!.....but if i aint under pressure i get nothing done! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! :ran_confused:

HELP!!!!

I have the same problem. And no, I've not managed to change this habit. BUT what I have done is made this work for me...literally. I'm in the newspaper business. It's my job to do things at the last minute. Hey - it works for me! Pressure is a good thing - as long as you make your habits work FOR you.

What are you getting your degree in?

Paramedic Science.......got one in health and social care, and said i'd never ever do another...and here i am 3 exams and 2 assinments away frommy 2nd!!!! But this time this really is it! If i aint got organisational skills after two degrees i dont think there's much hope!

I know EXACTLY where you're coming from, I work full time and clean upfter a husband and 2 kids and went to uni at night to my credit management degree (business law, accounting, credit management and business environment)

Think the word is PROCRASTINATION lol i've perfected this to a fine art but find i work better and more efficiently under pressure.

Keep going though, the ends justify the means :)

Im the same. Especially when it comes to doing work! When I was at college everything would be left until about a few days before it had to be finished. I found it was because I wanted to focus my work on reptiles (As that was the area I wanted to work) and they always said that the asignment had to be completed about a mammal. When I was doing an assignment about reptiles, I would use most of my time studying it as I found it much more fascinating and enjoyable.

If I did find it hard to focus on a subject then I used to chill out with some music whilst I done it which helped me