Forum Updates

Marc

Hi Guys,

As you now know the forum was offline a little earlier for some forum updates. The software had a few essential security fixes that needed addressing and therefore I needed to get them patched up as soon as.

The areas that have been updated are:

Forum

Gallery

Blogs

Calender

Additional pages such as collages etc

Chatroom

You will notice that the colouring on the usernames are not there in some places. These will begin to reappear over the next few hours as I need to code this into the forum manually when updates are done.

There will also be a few more updates (dont worry we wont be offline) over the next 24-48 hours which I will keep people informed of as and when I do them

Marc

There will also be a few more updates (don't worry we won't be offline) over the next 24-48 hours which I will keep people informed of as and when I do them

Marc

Sheesh - have goosebumps just thinking about that! Tonight was enough!! :o Withdrawal symptoms started for a min!!! ;)

May take a while for all the colours to reappear guys ... A fair amount of the coding structure has changed so will have to bare with me till I have some time to go through it

I don't think some of us appreciate just how much background work goes in to this forum, we log in, see the forum & off we go posting, so Thank you, Marc for all your hard work behind the scenes :up:

Pleaseeeeeee :lol:

aw, you feel sick, now, Dunc?? :lol:

Let get this right " will only be off line about half hour " just over a hour later he gets it back on then it lasted half hour then it crashes and we have to tell him to fix it again lol If he didn't brake it in the 1st place he wound't have to keep fixing it :lol:

Let get this right " will only be off line about half hour " just over a hour later he gets it back on then it lasted half hour then it crashes and we have to tell him to fix it again lol If he didn't brake it in the 1st place he wound't have to keep fixing it :lol:

You cheeky git LOL ..

Some of the long statuses are covering the posts again Marc :blink:

Yeah noticed that last night but by that time I'd had far too much to start lookin at the code :D Will sort it today

Membermap has now been updated. Should work a little faster now and you should be able to zoom in and out with the scrollwheel of your mouse a little more fluidly.