hi, im a husky fosterer from Glos

Just thought i would say hi, i dont own a husky (yet!!). I have a very boisterous 14mth old which is my foster dog. He's gorgeous but my goodness he needs some training! Huskys do seem to be deaf when it comes to instructions...unless of course food is involved!!

We are currently looking for a small 2 berth caravan to be able to come to some of the rallies and get out and about more throughout the winter. For the first time EVER I'm actually looking forward to the winter. I really dont do tents in cold weather.

My scooter should be arriving today so im dead excited...:)

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

claire

hi, im hoping we can come to the october meet. (have sent Sarah a message)

As for fostering - it is really hard and upsetting but its also rewarding. I've learnt so much and really glad we didnt rush out and buy a pup, for us it was the right thing to do and we've helped some dogs along the way (this is our 5th dog)

hi, im hoping we can come to the october meet. (have sent Sarah a message)

As for fostering - it is really hard and upsetting but its also rewarding. I've learnt so much and really glad we didnt rush out and buy a pup, for us it was the right thing to do and we've helped some dogs along the way (this is our 5th dog)

Hi Claire - with the camping in october - we're getting a list of everyone's names and how many dogs are going etc - we've booked up the whole site so should be ace :D

Add your name to this thread...

Hi Claire, belated welcome to the pack! unsure.giflaugh.gif

Well done you on being a fosterer, I would fail miserably as I know I couldn't let them go - it must be so rewarding for you to see the change in them.

It'll be great to meet you & your foster dog at camping, it's gonna be a mad weekend!! laugh.gif

Just thought i would say hi, i dont own a husky (yet!!). I have a very boisterous 14mth old which is my foster dog. He's gorgeous but my goodness he needs some training! Huskys do seem to be deaf when it comes to instructions...unless of course food is involved!!

We are currently looking for a small 2 berth caravan to be able to come to some of the rallies and get out and about more throughout the winter. For the first time EVER I'm actually looking forward to the winter. I really dont do tents in cold weather.

My scooter should be arriving today so im dead excited...:)

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

claire

Welcome Claire!