Valentines Day

Sarah

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our plans have changed for feb14th now! Jamie taught a guy to ride a while back and he is the manager of our local bowling alley and he said he will give us a few games for free.

So we are going to get together with our friends (Shaun and Claire who are together) and go bowling for the evening and may still go cinema as thats right next too the bowling.

have never done anything for Valentines....... waste of time .. if you cant show your love for some one all year round .. then why just on this day....

besides if i bought my wife flowers... 1 of 2 things would happen...

she'd ask me who im S**ging...

or she would say " suppose i gotta open my legs for them "

What a stupid statement " she knows they go in a vase " lol

have never done anything for Valentines....... waste of time .. if you cant show your love for some one all year round .. then why just on this day....

besides if i bought my wife flowers... 1 of 2 things would happen...

she'd ask me who im S**ging...

or she would say " suppose i gotta open my legs for them "

What a stupid statement " she knows they go in a vase " lol

PMSL oh Richard you have a lot to learn about women lol

ive learnt all i need Sarah... duck when needed to... go deaf most of time... nod at intervals.. throw in the i love you card... don't buy flowers....and out and out lyeing when asked does my bum look big in this.... and never forget birthday...

done me ok so far LOL

she did ask me once "why dont you say you love me when you orgasm " ... i told her i didnt like ringing her at work....

then the fight started !!!!

lol, I think we should get her to join! Im sure she would back us up, lol

i might be brave.. but STUPID i am not.... no way will i let her on here.... if i did then ill be calling forum members in Australia to hide me... and that prob wont be far enough away...... nah seriously she sees some of these posts and knows what im like ( for her sins she's known me 20 years ) ..... so you can stich me up as much as you like on the big meet.... ( im a fast runner ) LMFAO

oh cool!!!!!!!!!

Am i nasty not getting Marc anything? He has me what more can he possibly want???? lol

i know just the thing you could get him Sarah another sibe he would love it!! haha

Me and Antony aren't doing anything this year we haven't got the money at the min although soon to change hopefully! we didn't do anything for our anniversary on Tuesday 3rd neither we have been together 3 years now! (how does he cope with me haha)