Good day!

Hi Eric. Welcome to the Pack! Saw your other post and replied. Enjoy the forum. Lots of info to read up on.

Hey Eric welcome :) What the name of your husky ?

I look forward to hearing all about use :)

Hey Carla! Her name is Twinkie. She's a pretty sweet husky livin in the tropical Philippines. :D

Thank you. I'm a newbie owner when it comes to huskies.

She's a really sporty dog and really is like a baby. I love her :D

Hi Eric. Welcome to the Pack! Saw your other post and replied. Enjoy the forum. Lots of info to read up on.

Hey sir Mazz! I've been reading about the food and diet portion.

I've been trying to mix up my style of giving food to Twinkie for the past two weeks.

I'm really concered because she lost Two Kilos.

She's really active up till now so I know there's nothing wrong with her.

I guess I'm just new with the idea of havin a dog that doesn't like to eat much (compared to the previous dogs I had). hahaha

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Welcome to the forum Eric, nice chatting with you this morning on the shoutbox. Look forward to see loads of pics of the sporty baby.

Peter

hey eric and twinkie

welcome to the forum and our husky family..

we have lots of threads on what is good to feed your husky so have a read of those and they should help you.

what did her breeder have her eating???? you could always try a raw diet!!!

if you pm sidwolf she is the best person to ask about feeding raw and will help you think of a diet plan.

i hope to see you on the forum and we need pix of your husky

kelly

Hi Eric, nice to meet you :)

Look forward to seeing you around, feel free to join in with the fun and games and if you've got any questions just shout up :D

Oh and we need pics - it's like an addiction here biggrin.gif

hey eric and twinkie

we have lots of threads on what is good to feed your husky so have a read of those and they should help you.

if you pm sidwolf she is the best person to ask about feeding raw and will help you think of a diet plan.

kelly

I've been reading a lot of it. problem for me is me and twinkie are both living in a tropical country. So.. I'm thinkin of the germs that may come with the raw meat :(

Hi Eric, nice to meet you :)

Look forward to seeing you around, feel free to join in with the fun and games and if you've got any questions just shout up :D

Oh and we need pics - it's like an addiction here biggrin.gif

Heyhey I'll be doin that. thanks for welcoming me ^___^ lookin forward on talking with you :D

hey eric and twinkie

kelly

Hey there. She liked eating Lamb and Rice kibbles/pellets back then.

she gobbles up food way before I adopted her. :(

I'm just scared of trying raw food because it's a tropical country. and germs are pretty attached to raw meat faster in our climate. :|

Hiya, Eric & Twinkie, welcome to the pack :wave:

thanks for joining up & reading up on huskies, it can be a bit of a minefield when you have your first one, but you're in the right family now if you have any questions, there's always someone around to help out :D

Hiya, Eric & Twinkie, welcome to the pack :wave:

thanks for joining up & reading up on huskies, it can be a bit of a minefield when you have your first one, but you're in the right family now if you have any questions, there's always someone around to help out :D

hey Val! I'll be trying up new stuffs every weekend. I hope it can help her :|

thank you very much for accepting me in ^_^