Hi everyone new on here

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for the pita banners, click on one in anyone's link, it'll take you to the pitapata site to load your pic & make your own, then copy the http:\\ link ready for here.

When you've got that sorted, go to your name at the top right of the screen (in orange) click that & choose My Settings, then in the new page, Profile tab, then on the left, choose the Change Signature box, copy your link in there & save ..... same for when you want to add your own pic to your sig, x

Hi and welcome to the pack :D

Try this for your pita pata signature http://pitapata.com/ at the end it will give you a BB code for forums - copy this and go to your profile - click your name top right of page, settings then click the profile tab and select change signature on the left - you can paste the code in here :)

for the pita banners, click on one in anyone's link, it'll take you to the pitapata site to load your pic & make your own, then copy the http:\\ link ready for here.

When you've got that sorted, go to your name at the top right of the screen (in orange) click that & choose My Settings, then in the new page, Profile tab, then on the left, choose the Change Signature box, copy your link in there & save ..... same for when you want to add your own pic to your sig, x

snap lol x

Welcome to the pack,

and now that you've got some clothes on (page set up lol)

you can get down to the business of introducing yourself and Kiera . . .who is veeeeeery pretty by the way.

Don't be shy join in . . biggrin.gif

welcome to the pack

another keira? were going to catch up with the koda's soon lol

lol and the Nanooks :)

Hi n welcome, lookin 4ward 2 pics pls. I saw in another post u were after another but were turned down cos u alreay had 2 ? Try the SHWA im not sure what the policy is of rehoming when u already have dogs but ive got 3 and i foster 2 so there may b hope. Get in touch with MICK BRENT he is the master of re homing.

Emily, Scooby, Nanook and Mushu x