Articuno is Finally home!! Many pictures inside!!!

She is finally home, I am so happy. Articuno has worm in her poo =(. The owner said that she might have some worm but its ok because she just got de-wormed. Well any ways here are a bunch of pictures.

DSC_0843.jpg

DSC_0844.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

That is her favorite toy so far.

DSC_0775.jpg

Playing with Stitch. I'm so glad they get along.

DSC_0786.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

That is her first toy shes playing with.

DSC_0802.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

How cute, she is peeing.

DSC_0814.jpg

DSC_0817.jpg

DSC_0824.jpg

She is very playful, shes already playing tug-o-war. Shes only been with me for less that 3 hours.

DSC_0818.jpg

DSC_0819.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

Taking a nap with her new best friend after tug-o-war.

ohhhhhhhhhh wub.gifwub.gif

How cute is she!!!! She even looks cute taking a pee!! laugh.gif

Glad she's settled in ok - how much sleep are you getting lol

Thanks Sarah. About me getting sleep, I don't. OMG!!!! this dog doesn't stop howling at night. Her howls are so loud too coming from a small dog. It took about 1 hour for her to stop howling and crying. When Stitch was a puppy, I don''t remember her crying for this long or as loud as Articuno.

What do you suggest for me to do to stop Articuno from howling or crying? Articuno doesn't sleep for her mother at the owners house, so i dont think its because the mother is missing.

ohh i dont envy you there Kimba was such a SOD for the first few weeks of getting him home!

Are you crating her?

Yeah, I am crating her. You think if I let her sleep in the living room with Stitch she would cry or howl less? I'm afraid if I let her out to sleep she would bite my redwood furniture.

Oh she is adorable. Makes me wish Zoya was still that size. Great that the two of them seem to get along. Great pics!

Yeah, I am crating her. You think if I let her sleep in the living room with Stitch she would cry or howl less? I'm afraid if I let her out to sleep she would bite my redwood furniture.

possibility yeah - i'd try crating her in the same room as Stitch, having the company may reduce her anxiety :)

Let us know how you get on x

possibility yeah - i'd try crating her in the same room as Stitch, having the company may reduce her anxiety :)

Let us know how you get on x

Cuno has been sleeping in the same room as Stitch since day one. Cuno is doing much much better now. After that first night of howling and crying four about 1 to 2 hour, it never last more than 5 minutes now. As the days pass she learns not to howl or cry as often anymore. Like today when I crated her so I can get ready to go out, she only cried and howl for 1 minute. I was surprised how quick sibe learns, way quicker than Stitch when she was a puppy.

I decided to caller her a 1 syllable name. It's a lot easier but her name on paper is still Articuno.