Im doing petsitting! :)

Hey everyone in hawaii, if you have friends who want a good responsible petsitter to care for their animal babies, please refer them to me. I am offering sitting services for $140.00 every two weeks, and Im especially extending services to military families but also to anyone in the areas listed in my ads. Mililani, wahiawa, schofield, wheeler, kunia, HMR, (and other areas/bases on a limited basis).

My ad on kijiji/ebay ads

"Animals Big and Small"

My husband and I now have a very good idea of when we are leaving Hawaii and where we are going so i am offering sitting services to work and save to have money to ship all of my animal babies back to the mainland with me, and so we will have enough for the first months rent and security deposit for a house that will allow our dogs and cats to stay with us.