Spartacus Blood and Sand A Must Watch

Altho it aint for the faint hearted but was really good

Got it on pirate opps naughty us

As long as u dont mind a bit well a lot of blood an guts its gr8 theres nice men to drool at for us ladies an some fit birds 4 the fellas good story lines 2

It is a bit saucy with plenty of bums an others 2 but not dirty tho so if ur a bit prude dont bother

I didnt think id like it but whooo the men are seriously nice yum yum lol

Hope u like

Take care

Nic xXx

Heres a link theres a vid on 2

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4046586393/

one of my favorite shows... it was awesome! I hear they are working on the prequel.

Hiya Missy

I was surprised how much i got into it still not been aired in UK, i googled in as soon we watch the last episode an they say there will b more but the guy who played spartucus has got cancer so there holding it bk. I cant wait for more

Ive got a Nikita 2 spelt her name differently tho to match my other dogs name sad i know :rolleyes:

xXx:lol:

Watched the first half dozen episodes about six months ago.

Lots of Nekkid. . full on blokes. for the girls

Lucy Lawless (Xena Warrior princess) gets her baps out for the guys.

and lots of very bad new zealand acting.

Not as good as "Rome" from a couple of years ago. IMHO

Hmmm I liked Rome a lot, not sure if I would say it was better then Spartacus. I am just loving the cable shows... True Blood, The Tudors, Dexter, now Spartacus. (I loved Carnivale and Rome! Still pissed HBO canceled Carnivale for Rome then canceled Rome.) Anyway the Spartacus DVD has a release date... I cant wait. http://www.cinemablend.com/dvdnews/This-Is-Spartacus-Blood-And-Sand-On-Blu-Ray-And-DVD-24710.html