What....

Sarah

We want to travel north of the arctic circle and watch the Northern Lights while sitting in a hot tub drinking champagne!

nl-jan.curtis2.jpg

Mick

Aurora Borealis yeah now that would be :cool:

To the girlys that's the flashing lights like what was shown on snow dogs the film lol

for me would be able to Conquer the Eiffel Tower in paris .. i have a fear of heights and have tried twice so far to get to the top.. the stairs kill you.. lol the tower has become my Nemisis each time ive tried .... i get to just above first level... then allmost pas out... wanna see a grown man cry .. take me there lol...

for me would be able to Conquer the Eiffel Tower in paris .. i have a fear of heights and have tried twice so far to get to the top.. the stairs kill you.. lol the tower has become my Nemisis each time ive tried .... i get to just above first level... then allmost pas out... wanna see a grown man cry .. take me there lol...

I can always organise a great big hairy spider to chase you to the top - then you will either have to face the spider of the height, lol