Lunar - Our new Sib :)

Heya everyone..

First thanks to those who responded to my zinc question on puppys earlier.

I thought i should include a few pics of my stunning Sib Lunar is was born on December 25th 2009

I have had her from 10 weeks old and loving every minute with her.. I honestly have to say she has been far more well behaved than I even possibly could of imagined, she does not chew a thing and has really settled into our house well!

We have been going to classes and worked on her recall a lot, so far she is great off the lead but I always have that little doubt in my end that one day she will do a runner haha..

My wife Amanda is wanting to go to some shows with her so if anybody can recommend any we would prolly go to it.

I am also interested in putting her on a rig and having a run with her down the river where we live so if anybody is selling a rig you might well have a buyer here :D

Anyway thats enuff of me chattering on here are some pics of Lunar

Enjoy :)

post-1385-13585951076578_thumb.jpg

post-1385-13585951080007_thumb.jpg

post-1385-13585951083445_thumb.jpg

post-1385-13585951095246_thumb.jpg

Awwww so cute. . . biggrin.gif

Welcome to Lunar and her new family of pets.

Heya,

Thanks for the replies!!

Valkyries - thanks for that bit of info I was going to get one for this summer but will think twice now.. You think she is just to young for a scooter then she is only 18 weeks so might just have to wait until next summer :(

How is anybody doing with recall or are all sib puppys good with recall until they realise they can run like the wind haha :D

Ohhh she's lovely!!! :wub:

Will be hard running her in winter because of the heat - plus she's too young yet as has already been said about her joints etc, you don't want to cause any long term damage ...... if you get a scooter though - start running her in November ish time she will be almost one then, in the meantime, get her used to the commands you will need - Hike, Haw, Gee etc or use normal left, right etc - each to their own, people use all sorts of words :)

Hello :)

oh my gosh Lunar is a stunna wub.gif jst a few weeks younger than Shiloh- he was born 9th Dec 09 :)

cant say he has been as good as Lunar- maybe its a girl thing?? he has been a little monkey at times angry.gif

i am hoping he will soon grow out of it thoughwink.gif

welcome to the site by the way :)

x x x