Card Board Box

Marc

Product: Cardboard Box

Rating: 4 Star

Entertainment factor: 7 out of 10

For this review I will be talking about the new toy that we aquired for our husky yesterday. This product is quite simple but innovative and is made usually from recycled paper.

Our husky seemed to be quite satisfied with the product, however this was found to be short lived. This brings me to one of the problems with the product in that it has a short lifespan and comes with very little (none) guarentee at all.

One of the bonuses of this product is the multiplication. You only need to aquire one of these fantastic products and magically turn itself into many items once playing has began.

All in all I would say given the current 'credit climate' and the 'melting of the icecaps' I am willing to give it a 4 star rating, only eclipsed by its lack of longevity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...