Kira Koppelman

Hello there!!!! I am here to introduce Kira to the pack. We got her a little over a month ago and she is 8 months old and she is wonderful!!!! She is so smart and talented. We love her personality and her over all fun loving spirit!!!! We are experiencing her first heat cycle and it's...well...different lol. I am eight months pregnant so my husband has two cranky females in our family:)

Welcome to the Pack. Kira is beautiful. Have you thought of having her spayed? Can't do it right now of course, but it does reduce the risk of unwanted pups, and there are health risks that can be avoided as well. Congratulations on your upcoming baby. Tell your husband to tough it out.

Hey, Sarah.

Welcome to our family.

Kira looks lovely . . . Pics please. . .we are photo junkies here. . rolleyes.gif

Any questions, worries or stories you have with Kira, come here and share. . .biggrin.gif