Husky FM (AM for you oldies)

Marc

Every day when we leave the house we put on a small radio that is above the cage quietly as a little background noise for Kimba and Kaiser. Any of you lot ever done this?

Kimba I dont think it makes much difference to now if Im honest, but it seemed to quieten him down when he was in his crate and just getting used to it.

Wonder what music they would decide to listen to? lol

we dont use the radio with our 3 but we used to keep the TV on in the living room (next door to them). Not loadly on had it so you could only just hear it playing through the wall. Always leave the Animal Planet chanel on or NGWild if Cesar was on.

When we first got Gizmo we used a small ticking clock in a blanket and placed that under a cushion in his crate which helped to keep him quiet as it resembled his mothers or another puppies heartbeat.

Bo ZZZZZZZZZ's too loud, he wouldn't hear it. Occassionally I leave the tv on for him but it doesn't change what he does.

I will say that my daughter's lhasa does much better with the tv...she actually has a doggie dvd that plays in a loop with soothing music. She's an anxious dog, so anything to calm her is wonderful.