Hello from Finland

Hi everyone!!

I am an Italian girl who moved to the north of Finland some time ago and, surprise surprise, I have got an husky. :D

Her name is Jill and she is a bit over 3 months. She is lovely!

This is my first experience with my own dog and I am pretty excited.

I already participate to an Italian forum about dogs in general, but I feel I wanna know and understand as much as possible this breed. I am getting really attracted to it :) and I am already thinking of getting Jill a little brother or sister at some point in the future. Who knows, we will see.

For now I am trying myself to do my best with her.

Here you can see some of her pics:

at 2 months and something

jill18.jpg

jill14.jpg

At 2 months

jill07.jpg

The first day in our house

jill01.jpg

jill02.jpg

p.s.: Sorry about my English. I know it sucks and lately I am focusing so much in learning Finnish that I am forgetting mainly everything I knew of English. Hope you don't mind!

All I can say is Jill is so cute. I love her eyes. Welcome to the Pack. English is fine. Don't worry about that. The common thing we all share here is our love of Huskies, and that pretty much can transcend any language issues. Looking forward to more pics.

Thanks so much for the warm welcoming! <3

It's so nice to see such a nice and active forum all about our loved Husky!!!!!

I have been reading around pretty much, there are many interesting and useful topics.

I am sure I will enjoy this new experience with you all. :D

And soon... many many pics of Jill coming!

@Vuk-It's nice to see an other person from Finland. I don't know if I can say the exact name of the kennel, but it was in Kilpua.