This story just danced on a nerve

aronoiiel

Greed and dishonesty are alive and well it would seem. What a bunch of dirt bags. People on fixed income, who face challenges like that don't deserve to be preyed upon. In fact, no one does. Wonder how well the SS Administration was overseeing that outfit.

That's awful!! :(

I'm the same as you Tiff, my brother is 23 and has severe brain damage, he lives with my mum and dad, mum's 60 in a few weeks and dad's nearly 64, one day will come when they can't mentally / physically care for him anymore and he will have to go in a home but will come to stay with me and my family often. Mum's always said though she wants me to be in charge of his money when the time comes as she doesn't trust anyone else / any organisation. I really feel for those that have been stung by this :(