Hi all

Hi all

My name is jay, i have 2 husky’s max is 14 month old male, we have had him 10 months, and yukiko is 16 weeks old girl and we have had her 4 weeks.

I was looking for information about training husky’s and found this site and so far it has been very helpful. pict0014co.jpg

pict0004b.jpg

Hi Jay :) Welcome to the pack

Max and yukiko look gorgeous! Can't wait to see lots more pics of them and hear about what they get up to :D

Already seen some of your replies, and youve given some good advice :up: Look forward to seeing you around! :)

Hiya, Jay, welcome to the pack wave.gif

Max & Yukiko are beautiful wub.gif how are they getting on together?

Look forward to more pics of them biggrin.gif

hi, they are getting on really well you would think they had always been togeather they way they are its very sweet, and as for the pics still trying to figure it all out as soon as i do will add more pics of them

Hi Jay. Welcome to the Pack. You'll find this site becomes very addictive very quickly. There are simply a great bunch of members here who are so helpful, and there's a whole lot of great information in the posts.

Hi Jay. Welcome to the Pack. You'll find this site becomes very addictive very quickly. There are simply a great bunch of members here who are so helpful, and there's a whole lot of great information in the posts.

addictive??? I don't know what you meanblink.gif i only get the shakes and cold sweats if i've not been on for 3 hours laugh.gif