RIP Kimba - 19.04.2008 - 21.01.2023

Marc

I wouldn't have this place to post on.

We wouldn't have met many of the friends we have

We wouldn't have been on many of the holidays we have had

We wouldn't have been on many of the day trips we have had

A lot of our friends, would not know a lot of their friends, if it wasn't for him

There are rescues that exist now, only because he existed

Hell, even a lot of people I no longer speak to. Some I wish we'd never fell out with, and others I hate, would not even know each other without his existence

All this because without him, husky owners would have never even been conceived as an idea. That husky owners forum, for people who have huskies as pets. Not necessarily people who run (although many do) or showing (although many do), but just for the love of the breed, and the love of our pets. 

image.png

RIP Kimba - You gave us so much 

I am especially grateful for Marc and Sarah for starting this forum. Without them I don’t know what I would have done. 11 years ago I brought home an ornery stubborn and hyper husky puppy…my first dog. And goggled the many questions I had. And I came across this forum. And I’m so glad I did. I probably would have rehomed the monster I had if not for the support of you and everyone on this forum. And I treasure all the friendships I have gained from it. I’ve also suffered a traumatic loss of Yukon and you were all here.  Marc and Sarah I’m truly heartbroken to hear about Kimba. I just know all the dogs we have lost are playing free of pain over the rainbow bridge. My thoughts are with you. ❤️❤️❤️