Thought I'd say Hello 😊

Val (Zebedee)

Lots of things been happening in the last few years so been a bit absent but thought I'd drop in and say hello again to everyone old and new. Can't believe I know some of you loonies over 11 years!Β 

For those who don't know me, here's a little summary - I have my four rescue boys now, Peacekeeper Kaviq will be 10 on Wednesday 17th Feb; Dafty Demon is the baby of the bunch at 7 years old; Houdini Anuk, the naughty boy of the pack is 9 years old and Old Man Friar was 16 on New Year's Day but he forgets his age when the harness or food bowls come out. I lost my other oldie on New Year's Eve, Hoyce was nearly 15.Β 

I have been owned by this wonderful breed since Feb 2006 when I brought my first husky, Myshka, home aged 10 weeks. And it has been fun and fur ever since 🀣.

So just wanted to say hello again and see what all you nutty husky owners are getting up to x

:hello:Β 

Its great to know there is another husky nut in Lancashire.Β  Β I have two rescues,Β  Β Marley, 6yo (someone showed himΒ the Film Marley & Me when he was a pupΒ  -Β  and he has taken that Marley as a role model)Β  Β A loveable air-head (avatar piccy).Β  Β  Β Mikey is the relative newcomerΒ  joined us early last year when he was coming up to 3.5 / 4yoΒ  Β - had an unfortunate past and we are still dealing with itΒ  -Β  one step forward and two back some days - but we are getting there, at least he hasn't bitten me for nearly 4Β months.

Never been bored a day since we got a huskyΒ Β :kimba2:

Thank you, Wolfpup. It can be difficult with rescue dogs if you don't know their history, or they've had a rough time, teaching them that things are ok and what triggered their reaction before isn't still an issue, but it sounds like you are doing well and making progress with Mikey. Keep up the good work 😊

2 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Hi!!

Thanks, Nix x

Hi Diane, thank you, he had four wonderful years with me after he was given up for rescue so as sad as his passing was, we still have some great memories of his retirement years with me.Β 

All of mine are rescues, all have their own reasons for ending up with me (poor things πŸ˜†) but they are going nowhere now. Not that anyone else would put up with their loony ways anyway πŸ˜‚, us owners are definitely one of a kind, just like our furballs, lol xx

Archived