What color eyes do you guess she'll have?!?

StarrWolf33

This is Minika! She is 6 weeks old almost 7 on Wednesday. Here are photos of her including a close up of her eyes. What color do you think they'll be!! Me and the breeder think maybe bi eyed or parti eye in one. What are your guesses!!? I love how much huskies change it's so exciting. Can u guess right?

(Also, no I do not have her yet, she is still with the breeder like she should be until 8 weeks♡)

received_213935093037774.jpeg

received_262119751473891.jpeg

IMG_20200401_161315_579.jpg

IMG_20200401_161315_583.jpg

Can not tell you, you will have to be surprised as they will change colour depending on genetic traits from her breeding history

give her a few months and they will be the colour they will be. Sam as you will not really be able to say what coat colour she will have

A freind got a puppy that was slate grey  fur colour now he is very pale  with tan markings, but you can also get white pups taht turn dark

its not just mum and dad but gran dad mom and great  grand etc etc that give you the dog you will eventuay have

2 hours ago, PaulG said:

Can not tell you, you will have to be surprised as they will change colour depending on genetic traits from her breeding history

give her a few months and they will be the colour they will be. Sam as you will not really be able to say what coat colour she will have

A freind got a puppy that was slate grey  fur colour now he is very pale  with tan markings, but you can also get white pups taht turn dark

its not just mum and dad but gran dad mom and great  grand etc etc that give you the dog you will eventuay have

Yes I agree! I just think any educated guesses would be fun. All of her siblings have definite eye colors now, like brown or blue or bi eyed and they're obvious. Shes keeping it a mystery! 

Hi, pups eye colour can change up to 3 times before the final colour at around 5-6 months of age, one of mine, a red, had blue eyes at birth changed to green and are now amber and my grey has brown eyes. Cute pup!

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

Archived