How will we survive ??

Andy

I'm not worried about running out of food or toilet roll

I'm more worried about running out of treats. :D

I can explain to Kelly and Eden-Willow about having to ration certain Items to get through this time of crisis

But the Dawgs won't understand why they are not getting their normal supply of goodies. . . . Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.

I know exactly what you mean  - and  feel your pain.   For my two it is lamb's ribs   -  they are addicted to them  -  my butcher no longer sells them  - he has a buyer who  takes all their ribs and marrow bones  - so my boys are suddenly without their favourite treat and bone broth!   I can get ribs at my local raw food shop  .................... however they cost £3.50 for what I used to pay my butcher 60 pence for !   :arghh:

1 hour ago, wolfpup said:

I know exactly what you mean  - and  feel your pain.   For my two it is lamb's ribs   -  they are addicted to them  -  my butcher no longer sells them  - he has a buyer who  takes all their ribs and marrow bones  - so my boys are suddenly without their favourite treat and bone broth!   I can get ribs at my local raw food shop  .................... however they cost £3.50 for what I used to pay my butcher 60 pence for !   :arghh:

You may as well get them a nice bit of Steak. . . . . same price 😮

Yep v understandable.  In my case my shop round the corner (0.8m from me) has everything!  If you are desperate, I can ask if he will post a bag or two to you  He has

Natural Dark Gravy bones;  small or large marrow bones; fluffy rabbit ears or dried nonfluff ones; various chews; natural dried chicken feet, or turkey feet; LoveJoys & Forthglade vac-packs, sealed. And lots more.

I'm very fortunate to have free bones too, from my butcher in town.

Just rang:  Nigel - Animals Only: animal feed, tack, bedding leads, harnesses, toys etc etc  from equine to dogs, cats, birds, fish.. 

Nigel Sligh does already post out dog supplies/feed/treats from ebay, but has said he can find cheapest courier/posting options for you. If no answer leave message or try again - he is pretty busy..     From GL20 (Tewkesbury). 

👍🤗

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Maz51 said:

Yep v understandable.  In my case my shop round the corner (0.8m from me) has everything!  If you are desperate, I can ask if he will post a bag or two to you  He has

Natural Dark Gravy bones;  small or large marrow bones; fluffy rabbit ears or dried nonfluff ones; various chews; natural dried chicken feet, or turkey feet; LoveJoys & Forthglade vac-packs, sealed. And lots more.

Just rang:  Nigel - Animals Only: animal feed, tack, bedding leads, harnesses, toys etc etc  from equine to dogs, cats, birds, fish.. 

Nigel Sligh does already post out dog supplies/feed/treats from ebay, but has said he can find cheapest courier/posting options for you. If no answer leave message or try again - he is pretty busy..     From GL20 (Tewkesbury). 

👍🤗

Thanks Maz i can get everything I need locally. It's just that while we have been focusing on getting the Human essentials I'd almost forgotten to get the puppers luxuries. All good so far

17 hours ago, wolfpup said:

Happy Hounds Pet Food on facebook sell bags of half rib cages for a few quid, they probably an hour or so drive from you to collect, they also do delivery

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, PaulG said:

Happy Hounds Pet Food on facebook sell bags of half rib cages for a few quid, they probably an hour or so drive from you to collect, they also do delivery

I'll check it out thanks  

21 hours ago, wolfpup said:

I'll check it out thanks  

aww damn just checked for you and most of the bones are nit availabe but you can get chickens fed raw the bones are ok if you feed the wings  i recomend you snip the tips of teh wings off as that bone is sharp and pointed

the link to them  phone and see what they have also has the address

https://www.facebook.com/pg/happyhoundswales2014/about/?ref=page_internal

if you are really short i could let you have a bag of turkey necks  i do have 3 right now you would just have to get Pontypridd with an ice box could also let you have some ribs as i have half a pack

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PaulG said:

aww damn just checked for you and most of the bones are nit availabe but you can get chickens fed raw the bones are ok if you feed the wings  i recomend you snip the tips of teh wings off as that bone is sharp and pointed

the link to them  phone and see what they have also has the address

https://www.facebook.com/pg/happyhoundswales2014/about/?ref=page_internal

if you are really short i could let you have a bag of turkey necks  i do have 3 right now you would just have to get Pontypridd with an ice box could also let you have some ribs as i have half a pack

Thank you Paul  - I really appreciate that   - unfortunately Marley cannot have any poultry whatsoever because of his allergies.   However the good news is that Marley's old dog trainer is breaking lockdown in order to bring me 2 kilos of lamb's ribs  he managed to get from his butcher  (wont tell me who the butcher is though)  -  he has 4 extremely large Dobermans  - and this butcher gives him around 50% of their diet  - lucky guy!     He also gets meat & bones from this butcher for the dogs at one of our largest shelters that he is heavily involved with  - being their  retained trainer for the problem/agressive/abused dogs.         

On 3/26/2020 at 2:37 PM, Maz51 said:

https://edubirdie.com/pay-for-essays

👍🤗

this is very useful, thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Jim56 said:

Yes, life with dogs in an apartment is really hard. But much easier to use paper writers. There are no unnecessary expenses, an affordable price for your work and a huge amount of material done.

??????

• 5 months later...
43 minutes ago, John Mark said:

I don’t think I will survive this quarantine anymore if my teacher keeps barraging essays like this. I think it is best for me if look for some professional essay writers for hire to deal with the wave of essays because the wave of the virus is already too frustrating for me.

Just do the work.. what are you going to do otherwise play computer games....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Haha, I completely understand where you're coming from! As much as we love our furry friends, explaining the need for rationing treats during this time of crisis can be quite challenging. However, it's important to remember that our pets rely on us to make the best decisions for their health and well-being. Perhaps you could try incorporating healthier treats or toys into their routine to help ease the transition. In the meantime, let's focus on staying positive and taking care of ourselves and our beloved pets during this challenging time assignment helper cheaphelped me a lot.