MISSING TABBY CAT

My sister's cat Whiskers has gone missing in the Abington area of Northampton...he didn't come home last night, which is really unlike him...here is a picture of him (my niece who is squashing him is beside herself) - gonna have to upload it first...one sec. He is tabby and has HUGE amber eyes and a slight squashed face lol! He is really friendly to everyone...i think he's quite chubby to, but it could just be the breed, don't know what it is!

ETA: He's a British Shorthair brown tabby...

Guest snowdog

awwwwwww, everything crossed for whiskers safe return home, he may be locked in sum1 shed or garage, my old cat oscar was in my neighbours garage for three days while they went away for a wknd, may be an idea to ask peeps if they can check for you, hope whiskers is safe n sound x

oh no!!

my british blue went missing on my little girl's 1st bday last year- he still hasnt come home :(

is your sisters cat chipped?? if he is she needs to report him missing asap if not already done so...someone kind may have taken him to a vet or rescue centre etc..if they scan him then it will show up as missing then she will be contacted to let her know he has been found.....

i hope she finds him hun........make loads of posters and stick them up everywhere too- you never know someone may know where he is :)

Tami x x

i hope that's what he's done Dunc!!

I have just made her a poster to put up. He is chipped, but the details are still HK ones as they couldn't change it here, stupid chip company! But the phone number goes to her husband, so that should be fine. I will rell her to call the vets etc... thanks for reminding me.

my cat used 2 go missing for days (weeks sumtimes) and he wud always come back filthy we think he wandered in2 sum1s garage n go locked in there maybe ur sister cud go round asking a few locals 2 check their garages/sheds? hope he comes home soon *everything crossed* for his safe return

Thanks Nix, i've put this on the missing poster for people to check their garages and sheds greenhouses etc...

she's having trouble printing it off though for some reason, it's a pdf but words keep coming out funny...