Newbie alert 🙂

Emmzr75

Hi everyone. I'm fostering a Husky for a dog rescue, he was rescued 3 weeks ago from a life of abuse and neglect, he is a year old, a stunning white Siberian husky with ice blue eyes. Despite his awful start in life he is so trusting and loving. He is currently fostered to me as a critical care placement as when rescued his organs where starting to shut down. I've had him 3 weeks and he is like a different dog already. Big learning curve as I've got a little terrier cross age 10 and 5 rescue cats so a young large all be it skinny husky is a learning curve. I'm hoping to adopt him once he is well enough to be up for adoption. 

201904076721730018474794828.jpg

Bless you  -  you are both lucky to have found each other.   PLEASE get him used to the cats as early as possible  -  give them clear aveues of escape  - child gates with one bar cut out is best  -  they will be able to get through at speed if necessary  (it will happen)  but it is possible for a husky to live with cats  -  I have both.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a newbie (ish) too I've had mine 10 months now.....but I'm sure she is mixed with something else I'm not fussed though she is a babe totally a mummies girl. She follows me everywhere 

She is a bit weird with my stuff too (and husbands sweaty socks 🤢) she wont let my other dogs  ear something she has attached herself too on a particular day..  today it's a new crystal  rock formation my son and hubby brought back for me they found up a mountain.... I've just posted more about that in behavioral forum (titled baffled please help if anyone fancies a weird read 🙏

Hopefully you're adoption goes through..... 

Note on the cats thing......she is also very friendly with the neighbours cat....she plays with it and he reciprocated... see weird! 

This here after  redoing her nose art 30 mins after I cleaned the day before off 

20190406_131652.jpg

Archived