Hello Everyone

Atlas_Aus

Hi all,

Long time BIG dog owner but now have 2 little "yip yip" dogs and a 3 month old Husky named Koko :) 

It's been a long time since I have had a long haired dog, in fact they were my first 2 dogs, Old English Sheepdog :) After they passed I got into Rottweilers, Mastiffs and even a Great Dane.

Anyway we are actually in Thailand  now and it is quite hot, similar to home in Brisbane. 

Koko has decided it's great fun to put his feet into the water bucket, over and over again before coming inside. Luckily we have all tiles so it's not so bad, just annoying ! 

What I would like to know is how we can stop this occurring ? 

Thanks in advance.

Shaughan

Whenever our long haired husky gets hot  -  he puts his feet into the drinking bowl   -  been doing it since he was a pup and never got out of the habit.   I just got a bigger drinking bowl for outside and put ice into it on the rare occasions it gets too hot here.

My boy Darwin will always go and stand in the kids paddling pool when we get back from a walk. All quite normal.

post-1354-0-32160300-1405679619_thumb.jpg

Archived