Silver

sterling

Hi everyone!

My name is Shawn and I'm from a small town in Northern Ontario, Canada. I've been here for about 3 weeks now, but I'm just getting around to introducing myself (As most husky owners, I'm very unorginized...lol).

Silver is the second husky I've had in my life, but he's the first monster.laugh.gif A total of 15 years with this breed and I'm still learning from them everyday. As most can attest, each husky is different and presents a new challenge. I've gone from being anxious and impatient to being calm and relaxed. These dogs have really changed my life for the better and I couldn't imagine being without a husky.

I do a lot of snowshoeing, hiking, and weight pulling with Silver, but my passion is biking with him during the summer months. I also have a best friend with 2 huskies (recently added a third), so I get to do some dog sledding as well.

Many have already welcomed me to the site and left wonderful comments on my photos, for that, I am truely grateful. It's nice to find a place that is as passionate as I am about the breed. I'll do my best to offer information whenever I can and look forward to receiving it as well.

Please feel free to visit my gallery as I've posted up many photos.

Thanx for having me and take care........

Hey Shawn, you have a great looking Husky. The photos you've posted are absolutely awesome. Glad to have you here as a member.

Hey Shawn welcome to the pack :)

I'm Tami- i am also a newbie..fink its been about 3 wks or so now since i joined the forum...love being a member on here..as i am very new to Huskies they have all been able to help me out with everything i have needed to know- which has been quite alot hehe

I have a male pup called Shiloh...he will be 12 wks old on Wednesday and can defo say he is a raskel!! into everything he shouldnt...finks he is a horse too as he gallops around the house like one!! love him to bits though and defo fink it was the rite way to go ( getting a husky pup i mean).

x x