Hello everyone

Mhartman

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating but bolt passed away over a week ago, he was 3 months old and the lady wasn’t a real breeder, and wouldn’t help us or refund us as we’ve only had him for a little over a month but he’s been at the vet on a regular basis and we spend most of the money we had for our wedding on trying to save our little buddy. 

Bolt is a beautiful pup. His ears are huge like my dog Buddy’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Sorry for not updating but bolt passed away over a week ago, he was 3 months old and the lady wasn’t a real breeder, and wouldn’t help us or refund us as we’ve only had him for a little over a month but he’s been at the vet on a regular basis and we spend most of the money we had for our wedding on trying to save our little buddy. 

So sorry to hear about Bolt. My prayers are with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

@Mhartman & Family~ I am so very sorry BOLT passed away at only 3 months old. Do you know why he passed (possibly due to Parvo, a weak heart)?? For the short time you had BOLT, keep all his beautiful memories alive and deep within your heart. Sending my prayers to you for comfort & healing.
[emoji259][emoji191][emoji252][emoji304][emoji295]️[emoji259]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

1 hour ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@Mhartman & Family~ I am so very sorry BOLT passed away at only 3 months old. Do you know why he passed (possibly due to Parvo, a weak heart)?? For the short time you had BOLT, keep all his beautiful memories alive and deep within your heart. Sending my prayers to you for comfort & healing.
emoji259.pngemoji191.pngemoji252.pngemoji304.pngemoji295.pngemoji259.png

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

He passed away with what they believe was a rare blood disease that caused internal bleeding, his stomach and lungs filled up with blood and he couldn’t breath due to the blood we tried everything but we couldn’t help, we had a money put away for our wedding and we spent all of it on saving him. My vet said the breeder sold us a sick dog and she refused to help us out we only wanted the money we paid for him back. But she couldn’t do that. Thank you all for your condolences means a lot.

Archived