It's Been A While!

Dave

Yeah not too bad bud, works keeping me busy.

Kodi is doing good too, just getting older so his bones are starting to give him some grief but nothing bad at the moment thankfully.

How's you and yours?

Well, me and Sarah are OK. As for the dogs.

Kimba - Been for an MRI today because he had an 'episode' where he looked pissed the other day. They have no idea what was wrong with him, cant find anything, and now seems fine. So no idea what happened there.

Kaiser - Pulled his neck (we think) and is on pain killers and anti inflammatories

Koda - Well... Just a dick as usual lol

Hiya ! Glad to hear you're doing well , skyla is now being treated for arthritis but it doesn't seem to be slowing her down too much , she had a bad day where she was a bit tender and limping a few days ago but she seems to have gotten over that luckily, blaze is still blaze lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

10 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Hiya ! Glad to hear you're doing well , skyla is now being treated for arthritis but it doesn't seem to be slowing her down too much , she had a bad day where she was a bit tender and limping a few days ago but she seems to have gotten over that luckily, blaze is still blaze lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Glad it's not slowing her down, hopefully she doesn't have too many bad days. Also glad Blaze is still being his usual self lol

7 hours ago, Emma said:

Hellooooo Dave emoji847.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Helloooooo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived