hiya

hiya everyone my name is Sara and i live in the UK. ive had a few different dogs over the years but this is my first husky our last dog was a akita. she was born on the 28th September 2009. shes mainly all white par a couple of dark patches around her bottom and she has crystal blue eyes. we managed to get her though toilet training without many problems and she was dry in the house after about 3 weeks. only problems we have is that she likes to go deaf when it pleases her and the dreaded chewing stage while she gets her adult teeth though :S. she is already a big girl weighing in at 15kg and stands at about 3ft tall on all 4 feet and just over 4ft when on 2. she loves her mummy ( me ) sees our son as a playmate ( at all times when he does or doesn't want to play ) and my husband as a interesting person lol. she loves her walks and playtime and always enjoys her meals. has turned into quite the people watcher loves going into our bedroom and standing on the bed watching the world go by ( doesn't like men standing at the bus stop over the road though lol ) she has just started answering back when being told off not quite a bark or a howl just sounds like shes trying to say sorry to the person thats told her off.

well that's enough of me wittering on i have loads of questions to ask no doubt so i will probably be using the forums alot lol

and i love my new little girl to bits ( when she isnt chewing her room to bits or stuff that belongs to our son lol )

post-1279-13585947864526_thumb.jpg

Hi Sara! Welcome to the Pack! Sounds like you have a wonderful Husky. Pretty normal characteristics, along with the selective hearing. Yes, any questions or concerns that come up, please post. There are quite a few very helpful and knowledgeable members on this forum. In case you don't know it, we like pics.

Hiya, Sara, welcome to the pack :wave:

your little girl is gorgeous! what have you called her? she sounds like a husky, all right! Do these traits sound familiar too: stubborn? boisterous? gives puppy-dog eyes when naughty? Loving? ........ that's why we all love 'em as well! :lol:

Whereabouts in the UK are you? have a check in our "what's on" section, maybe you'll be near a meet-up & can come & say hello! :lol:

Hiya, Sara, welcome on board .... we all know what a nosey husky is like!! Though I tend to end up with a lot of backside shots as they walk away when the camera comes out!!

Anything you wanna know, just post up, there'll always be someone around to help out

Look forward to more piccies!! xx