What to feed your dog

DoggoLover

So I'm just wondering what does everyone feed their precious pups/doggies! ... my pup is kinda on a mix between , veggies/fruits, eggs, meats/fish and kibble. She's doing great on the diet I've got her on and growing well. She's 5 months and she's nice and strong... I'm just curious on what others feed their fur-babies as alot of people disagree with fruits/veg for dogs. No negativity please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Earthborn kibble, organic salmon, organic liver treats, apples, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, boiled eggs. I switch and mix . Autumn is only 5 months and she’ll get diarrhea if I feed her too much of a variety. so I watch what I feed her and see what works best using the above in different combinations but everything is mixed with her kibble. I also give her Real marrow beef bones I find them at my supermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Mayo loves fish, too! One time my fiance took home a big fish he caught, Mayo thought it was for her and tried to chomp on the tail from the bucket. Haha.

She's 7 and a half, and is fed raw or cooked fish / meat / eggs (she usually gets what we have for dinner), fresh vegetables, grain-free fish-based kibble.

Occasional treats are the same kibble (she loves it that much), roo tail, frozen blueberries, apples.

She's also on a joint supplement powder for human (I checked and it's all the same ingredients for dogs) because she's been overweight from her previous family and not that young any more. Your pup wouldn't need that for a long time!

Archived