Maliki's coat

Markie

Marley is the same  -  am really not looking forward to his first full  'blow' of his coat  -  I get a double handful out of him every day as it is.

Yeah the coat blowing really isn't fun but they do look wonderful after it's all out [emoji4] They really do enjoy it coming out Maliki lays down when I brush her out. She lays down in her stomach and let's me brush [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I love brushing Skyla she's slightly wooly n I love how much I get off her

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I love the bonding [emoji7][emoji178][emoji178] I got half a trash bag off of her [emoji4] She is so easy laying down and hanging out while I brush her fur off [emoji4][emoji4]

Both of mine are blowing now so I brush them in the morning and by the evening it needs doing again! Cai really enjoys the rake, he lies on his back so I can do his belly, Luka runs off when he sees the rake coming towards him!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Maliki is gorgeous 😍. My Aria is a wooly and she takes a lot of time to comb. I can't use a brush on her, it has to be a comb. She loves our time together. She sees that comb and goes to the combing deck. We take lots of breaks (for me😂) and cuddle during our breaks.🤗 Her fur is the softest fur I have ever felt. ❤️

Both of mine are blowing now so I brush them in the morning and by the evening it needs doing again! Cai really enjoys the rake, he lies on his back so I can do his belly, Luka runs off when he sees the rake coming towards him!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I have seven of them blowing but I only did Maliki today [emoji2][emoji2] Winter won't get brushed tell a couple months lol [emoji23][emoji23] pretty funny Luka runs away [emoji23][emoji23]

MALIKI is quite the beauty stunner!! Gorgeous photos!! (My APOLLO who was Chow/Samoyed would she'd buckets daily!)
Save all that fur for the wildlife...birds, any nesting animals!![emoji16][emoji179][emoji274][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you [emoji7][emoji7] I put it in a bag or just throw it outside for the foxes birds squirrels to use. Since I cant find anywhere for someone to make a blanket out of it for me [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Maliki is gorgeous [emoji7]. My Aria is a wooly and she takes a lot of time to comb. I can't use a brush on her, it has to be a comb. She loves our time together. She sees that comb and goes to the combing deck. We take lots of breaks (for me[emoji23]) and cuddle during our breaks.🤗 Her fur is the softest fur I have ever felt. [emoji173]️

Thank you [emoji4][emoji4] They let me use whatever [emoji4][emoji4] I take breaks between dogs lol like a day break hahaha [emoji23]🤣 They love the time together they are such cuddles or they lay down and sprawl out for me to brush [emoji7][emoji8] Duke is the hardest but he is also Male and becoming a big boy in about 8 months [emoji4][emoji4][emoji7][emoji8][emoji170][emoji177][emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji252][emoji191]

Archived