*HUSKY HAPPY HOUR*

ARMANI & ALINAH

It's FRIDAY! ...and Husky Happy Hour!! That means for "us humans" as well though we're actually "Huskies!!" (Our neighbor's Husky "MIA" came over to play & is the leader of the pack!)

*THE HUSKY HUDDLE MEETING*

(ALINAH/MIA/&ARMANI in back)27c5b1dae8f01582893df69bb250790e.jpg

*CONSENSUS*

(MIA/ALINAH/&ARMANI in back)524c8dad326ba974e5812a0d4450fb42.jpg

*RING AROUND THE ROSIE* (Really??!!)

(ARMANI/MIA/ALINAH)2abeb00e437edabec1c006c8c9bdcd02.jpg

*TALKING & GIGGLING*

(ARMANI/MIA/ALINAH)47f0406e4f6021ee6753e490364d4872.jpg

*PLAYING...SLOW MOTION* (Hmm??!!)

(MIA/ARMANI/ALINAH)

ceaa7a959ba135e83ee7fe29fbe7adf0.jpg

*GRASS...now WHAT?!!!*

(MIA/ALINAH/ARMANI)dabbc497ae751922e6abc1fea7da0052.jpg

*MIA THE "COUGAR"*

(MIA is 10yrs old & ARMANI's girlfriend... he's 19mths shhh!!)57924386ddddd402eae10c51c2d6196e.jpg

[emoji41]HAPPY FRIDAY & WEEKEND🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Love the 'huddling' looks like there is some serious conversations going in there.!!! The grinning one is great too!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

ALL 3 absolutely LOVE their husky playdates!!! They are so funny howling & chatting up a storm!! ARMANI is the ring leader for howling & talking!
Also, someone moved on our street that has a female Husky... can't wait to meet them all!!
Then, MIA's Dad's son some times brings his Malamute named BEAR. Big BEAR weighs 110lbs. Here's a photo of him with MIA outside our gate.
(MIA & BIG BEAR)61f89983ff19370840e9d2cbbe03c0ab.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I hope to soon be having husky play dates again (have a meeting monday about it) my boy plays with two huskys and a malmute Tibetan Mastiff puppy. When they puppy first joined in the play dates he was small enough to walk under my boy, now a few months later he is the same size as him.

Its fun to watch them play together husky to husky just some times the games sound and look like they are trying to kill each other to non husky owners lol

@PaulG
Yes, Husky playdates are so darn fun for us humans & of course them!! The crazy things they do & all their howling crack me up!! I'm like "what are you all saying" and "I'm glad you all know what you're talking about!" I'd love to see the Malamute Tidetan Mastiff!! Probably a big big boy!![emoji191][emoji170][emoji178][emoji191]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Hazel's mommy
You could have HAZEL-Baby play with any breed of dog (preferably around the same size). Then she'd have some Puppy Pals & Besties to run & get crazy together!! Actually our neighbor Husky MIA used to be Besties with our Chow/Samoyed APOLLO (he's gone now). But he truly loved MIA & she loved APOLLO so much, and they would both go nuts & spazzz & have so much fun!! But HAZEL needs some doggie friends... ~OR~ you could get HAZEL a brother or sister!! (I never ever thought we'd have two dogs, but the best thing I could have done for ARMANI was get a second dog/Husky...my sweet precious ALINAH!! OMGosh, my two Huskies have so much fun playing & love each other so much!! You should think about it esp if you don't have other dogs close by!!
[emoji178][emoji191][emoji170][emoji191]🤗
(APOLLO~Chow/Samoyed w/MIA/2015)995b08e437fbe9165ce66fc06ea9ac2e.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Aww, how cute and fun! I missed out on a husky/malamute play date at the local dog park over the weekend. I'll try to catch the next one, though. There will be another one in November. Plus, I am taking Olaf to the hike/fundraiser on Nov 4th, which is being sponsored by his rescue group, Tails of the Tundra. That will surely be a day of fun!

Archived