*DEALING WITH A LUNATIC*

ARMANI & ALINAH

I was driving home today in our neighborhood & saw this large 3-legged dog on leash w/a young mom & her baby in a stroller. I don't know what happened, but suddenly the mom yanked her black dog with the leash as hard as she could from the grass to the street & caused it to fall very hard on the pavement! The dog got up & got back in the grass & she yanked the dog again cursing & caused it to fall again! By her doing that, her water & things went flying on the street & she even caused her own baby & stroller to turn over on it's side she was so mad! (That is ANIMAL ABUSE BIG TIME w/her handicapped doggie!!)

Anyway, I turned my car around & drove up to her & said nicely, "please don't pull your dog like that." She said he was "trying to chase a rabbit & f**k you!!" I said, "OUCH!" Then said, "your dog only has 3legs & you pulled so hard, the dog fell on the pavement really hard twice, and your dog & baby could've been seriously hurt." She told me to "mind my own business & f**k off" again. I said, "Look bitch, don't do that again ok, it's abusive & total animal abuse & probably child endangering as well!" She said to me "Shut the f**k up," & that I was harassing her & she'd call the police." I told her, "please call the police bcuz I saw you abuse your poor dog not once but twice!" Then I told her nicely again, "just please don't do that to your dog anymore, he's already handicapped" & then started driving away. She started yelling, "f**king leave you bitch etc etc, etc," as I was driving away. I slammed on the brakes & said "I'm calling the police to report a crazy heated female abusing her 3-legged dog!" She finally got quiet so I drove away. Huhhh!!

(Honestly, I wanted to punch that potty mouth of hers) but of course would never do that ever.

Wow, people you think look nice can be mean crazy lunatics some times! That was totally ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

It was so disturbing & sad. I pray the dog is fine. It was just his instinct to chase the rabbit. She shouldn't have been: 1) talking & screaming on a cell phone, 2) while in the middle of the street, 3) walking a 3-legged dog on leash, 4) while pushing a baby in a stroller, & 5) NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!

This girl was a HOT MESS LUNATIC & DOES NOT BELONG IN SOCIETY!!

I don't feel I was harassing her but she thought that. (Not my intention.) I saw animal abuse twice by her pulling the leash so hard out of anger causing the handicapped dog to fall so hard on the pavement. It broke my heart to watch.

I really needed to VENT! Thanks for listening & having a Steam Room.[emoji171]

~ANGIE

Sounds awful!!!!
If you can take one thing from this its that that 3 legged dog still wants to chase! Just thinking about your dads Mindy!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

personaly I would call the cops and child welfare, there is a prooven link  between animal abuse and child abuse.

at the least the official warning when they show up on her door should give her a pause for thought, and at the least let the authorites know they need to keep an eye on them both

JO~ You're right. The dog looks & reminds me of my Dad's dog MINDY. You also helped show me the "positive" in this story. Thank you!

PAUL~ You're right. But when I got home, I was wondering if that was harassment by me since the girl accused me of that. (I worried the police might show up & arrest me or something.) My heart told me to pull over for the dog's sake & talk to her. I never dreamed I'd be cussed out like that. I don't know where she lives but see her frequently. I just pray she can get it together at least for her dog & baby. Thank you!

~ANGIE

That's a great point KIM. There was just too much busy going on. Plus, I could here her yelling on her phone when I pulled over. Maybe she should take herself for a walk alone.

~ANGIE

Also, I'm feeling guilty today that I even pulled over. Upset with myself that I called her a b*tch. (You just can't control how others treat their animals & so much animal abuse happens that we don't know about.) Hope I don't get in trouble on Husky Owners with the staff for calling her a "B" & putting some of her cussing words on here too. I don't wanna be "suspended" bcuz I truly love this app, everyone & their babies!

~ANGIE

• 2 months later...

Maybe the best approach would have been to stop, go over and say "You seem to be struggling here, would you like me to hold the dog for a while until you finish your phone call"? That way maybe you could have engaged her, talked to her and found out whether she was angry about her phone call etc. That could have led you on to asking how the dog only had 3 legs and at some point saying did she realise it had fallen quite hard and that you were sure she wouldn't want more vets bills. I'd have been angry too but if she was already in a state being harangued by a total stranger wouldn't have helped. It would have given you a chance to run your eye over the dog and child to see if either looked abused on a regular basis. Just my thoughts. 

Thanks@Luna-tic.
I didn't want to get out of my car so that I didn't scare her. But this was a sudden decision should I even stop. My heart told me to stop so that's what I did. But these kinds of decisions, you never know how people will react and whether they will be nice/mean. It was clear she was already agitated so I kind of knew what to expect, just did not know how angry she would be.
Thank you for your thoughts.
[emoji274][emoji171][emoji92]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived