Finally found the app!

loudlucky

So I've been having major phone issues with my Hisense since Oct/Nov last year and just about gave up with browsing the forum on it, until I bought a Huawei a few weeks ago and it recommended the HO app in the play store! Still figuring out how everything works, but so glad to be back on here and hopefully catch up with everyone that I haven't followed on Facebook the past few months. Especially @09robiha and off to see how Finn has grown up...

The fluffballs are still up to their usual mischievous selves... Smokey just turned 3 and they got a puppy to babysit regularly! Will post pics soon!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

I'm interested in the P9 Huawei.. let me know how you get on. . I like the specs on the this and the chap on EE really likes his..had everything else incl Samsung5 but says this one's better... will prob get one later this year if I can save up £200 deposit to avoid a hefty contract.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

I'm interested in the P9 Huawei.. let me know how you get on. . I like the specs on the this and the chap on EE really likes his..had everything else incl Samsung5 but says this one's better... will prob get one later this year if I can save up £200 deposit to avoid a hefty contract.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

I have the P8 lite, that's way cheaper than the P9. I'm very happy with it so far, it takes a few days to get used to since they run their own menu(less) system, but its pretty much standard Android. My neighbour has the P9 and that's what (or who) convinced me to look into the Huawei brand. I'm not a Samsung fan and they are way too expensive here! My best friend has a fancy Samsung and my Huawei is faster when playing games! The camera is awesome too! Also, accessories, covers etc are much more affordable too for the Huawei phones [emoji6] I would have loved the fingerprint reader in the P9 but for now this one will have to do...

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived