Mum's collie

Hi, not been on so much recently due to work and other commitments but tonight i need to talk to doggy people who will understand.

Got a phone call from my mum tonight to say that she had been out on the grassy seafront near her house with her wee collie Tara - she had only been out for 5/10 minutes when Tara limped a bit and lay down. She does get a little lame occasionally so mum went to rub her leg and Tara had died. She was only 7 and mum rescued her when she was 6 months old - she was her whole world and she doesn't know how she is going to cope without her. It just seems so unfair.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the good wishes. No mostly likely just her heart. She was a rescue dog so no idea of her background breeding. We really don't have anything too venomous in this country apart from the adder, but it was just so quick I don't think it could have been anything else and mum just wanted her laid to rest and not post mortemed.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk