Falling Hair

HuskyPower

Hey guys, I want to ask you something. Yesterday I noticed Nike is loosing extremly too much hair. Last winter I thought she was loosing her baby fur but now I don't know why is that ? Is it normal during this season, last year her hair fell during the spring? Also when I heckle her in the place where she has lost her fur she starts puling which is not normal? Any ideas ?

Hey guys, I want to ask you something. Yesterday I noticed Nike is loosing extremly too much hair. Last winter I thought she was loosing her baby fur but now I don't know why is that ? Is it normal during this season, last year her hair fell during the spring? Also when I heckle her in the place where she has lost her fur she starts puling which is not normal? Any ideas ?

Yep deffinatly a coat blowing there, what no one has said yet is that you can help it along with 1 nice warm bath and a daily brushing this helps your house be slightly less furry! LOL! I have yet to have the joy of coat blowing but I know others who have and they suggested the bath thing, although you need to make sure you get something to strain the plug hole with when you let the water out so you dont block your drains up! LOL! biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Athos is loosing his hair, too. When I brush him you can't make the difference between me and him :D. I'm all covered in fur. When I first saw how much hair he left all around I started to look for skin diseases and when I didn't find any I have to the conclusion that it's normal, although I haven't seen so much hair in my whole life :D:D:D. I think that the only thing you need to worry are your carpets/clothes, etc. :D:D:D