2nd potato chip...

So, I got my 2nd potato chip...err I mean Husky today! Lol

I lost my boy Wollie recently from a tumor that couldn't be operated on :-(

So the gigantic Tsunami is almost 10 weeks old and comes from an extremely nice breeder that's very particular about her Huskies! I only fetched him this afternoon and when I got home we have no power due to loadshedding :-(

So photos will have to wait until power is restored...

Smokey missed Wollie so much that I had to get her a buddy to keep her company! And he's a little fluffball!

Edited by loudlucky

Thànks Rob!

I tried to upload pics from my phone, but clearly I am doing something wrong :-(

Smokey is going hyper at the moment having the zoomies around poor Tsunami's crate...she just wants to pounce on him and play! 

Thanks Nix and Emma!

B is doing good, but he and Smokey does not really care for each other... they play chase outside, but she was really attached to Wollie :-(

Mom, dad and young Tsunami

53599.jpg

53598.jpg

53597.jpg

Edited by loudlucky

Thanks Tina

He's a little terror! He growled and even slapped Smokey in the face when she got excited to play...looks like they will become explosive with energy in the house soon! This little dude is not going to let her mess with him lol