Kiba from Florida

jersy19

hi everyone, im Mark, i just adopted my husky Kiba this past monday from a shelter..he has one blue and one brown eye, both are beautiful, hes between 1 and 2 and weighs 55 pounds..hes a very loving playful guy and a great addition to my family. he is stubborn though lol i need to work on his door dashing and his begging..otherwise hes a good dog that loves to act like hes a lap dog. i put the only pix up i have of him right now.

im not really sure what else to put , im not good at talking bout myself..but its nice to have a place to ask questions and learn

post-1188-13585947454055_thumb.jpg

post-1188-13585947454517_thumb.jpg

post-1188-1358594745484_thumb.jpg

Hey ya Mark & Furbaby Kiba, wave.gif

Welcome to the pack!! Kiba is ver stunning!! aww... wub.gif Lovely pics thanks for sharing. biggrin.gif well done on you for rehoming Kiba and giving him a second chance Rep added 151.gif Really hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this fantasic Breed biggrin.gif Look foorward to seeing you around the forum and hearing all about how you are getting on with your new furbaby. x x x x x x