Hey everyone.

My name's Andrea i'm from the northwest of england found out about the site from pet forums. I have one siberian husky called kia who's 2 now we adopted her from a dogs home at 14 weeks old the peoplpe who bought her were told she was half husky half malamute and no longer wanted her at 12 weeks old! but we think she's all husky (shes the black and white one in my picture), i also have shadow whos an alaskan malamute fully kc registered she's also 2 we got her through a lady whos circumstances changed so could no longer look after her. they are both my babies (we have no kids). as well as these 2 i have a dumbo rat called yang, 4 giant african land snails, 7 baby stick insects and a female harris hawk called Athena whos about 5 years old. all of which get on really well with the dogs.

hope to speak to some of you soon

Andrea

Hiya, Andrea, welcome to the pack :wave:

You are not far from a bunch of us in the north west, I'm near St Helens .... I don't know where you walk your furbabies or if you have any secure areas where you can let them off lead, but a few of us often meet up in St Helens at a secure dog park & let the huskies play together, they love it (see our What's on section!) We'd love to meet you, Kia & Shadow if you could make it :D

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing loads of pics of all your pets!

Hey

will definately try and make it to some of the meet ups as i work 2 weekends a month at sankey valley park in warrington which is where we walk our 2 always in a quiet part so we can let them off as we are short of enclosed doggy parks in warrington so always have to keep our eyes open just in case lol.

I have more recent pictures on my phone of shadow and kia but keep forgetting to put them on my computer lol so i will try and do this soon

Andrea

post-1154-13585947130859_thumb.jpg

post-1154-13585947137005_thumb.jpg

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the pack. Both of your furbabies are gorgeous. I'm stuck here in Iowa, so it may be a long while before I get back over to England. Made it over back in December and met a few from Husky-Owners. Great group of members here with lots of great interaction. Looking forward to seeing you on the forum.