Hi everyone

Hi rolleyes.gifeveryone, have just found your site after noseying round the net for somewhere else filled by other husky owned humans wink.gif

We have in the past week rehomed a new addition to our family, a six month old girl husky who we have named Vixen. She joins the rest of our gang - me, my hubby, our two children (5 and 1) and our very handsome Husky called Shadow who turned two just before xmas.

Look forward to getting to know you all and meeting all the other flumps out there biggrin.gif

xxx

doggysiggy.gif

He ya Darkhuntress, Famiy & Furbabies, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Vixen is such a cutie :wub: Really Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this fantastic Breed :D Look forward to seeing you around the forum and hearing all about furbaby Vixen & furbaby Shadow and would defo love to see loads more pics/videos!!! x x x x x

Thanks everyone, ooh husky mini meet sounds fun.

Well extra pics for you all and a bit of background about the flumps.

Shadow has just turned two. We got him as a tiny pup and tbh its like he's always been here, only seems two minutes since we got him and he was nothing but a tiny bundle of fluff. He's just starting to settle down.... as much as a husky ever does but even now he is a proper mummys boy!!

This is Shadow when we first met him.

shadw1.jpg

When his ears got to big to control tongue.gif

shadw2.jpg

Now we've grown up some..

shadw4.jpg

Mummys boybiggrin.gif

shadw6.jpg

My fave pic of my handsome flump

shadow.jpg

Vixen, well what can I say she was an utter fluke. My youngest was born when shadow was 10 months old. We'd always ummed and ahhed about extending the furry side of the family but well last year was manic to say the least. So after mentioning the subject just before new year I was looking around at varying rehoming groups and to see when the next litter was due at the stables we got Shadow from. Amidst this was an advert for a 6 month old girl who needed a new home... I get the impression that she was an I want a puppy! ooh husky how cute! OMG why didnt I find out about the breed type problem. The flukey thing was that she was only 20 minutes away from us, free to a good home and able to come home two days before hubbys birthday! Destiny I think!!

She originally had another name but we decided on Vixen because she is such an unusual colour and the only white on her tail is a tiny tip at the end so she looks like a fox. Her previous home sent us some pics of her as a pup which is nice to have to go along with the other baby pics wink.gif

vixen5.jpg

vixen4.jpg

but these are her now she has come homebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

To demonstrate she's not camera shy

xmasandjanuary20092010174.jpg

She's already found her "spot"

vixen2.jpg

And the babies together - shadwvix.jpg

xxx

Oh ANOTHER SARAH :D :D :D

Hi, welcome to the pack !!

They are both STUNNING!!! Can't wait to meet them (and you lol )

We're over in Rochale - Lancashire - ohhh clash of the roses lol tongue.gif Will have to arrange a mini meet up sometime :D

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi Sarah, Shadow, Vixen, Hubby & Kiddies,

Welcome to the pack :D

Shadow & Vixen are soooo beautiful :wub: Definately a meet up would be great along with the pub too :lol: xxx

ps Hubby is happy he's from Badsworth, near Pontefract. But as he describes 'Sadly exiled to Wigan' :P

Hiya, Sarah & co, welcome to the pack :wave:

Vixen and Shadow are gorgeous - I love the changing signature pics! :D

I'm at the other end of the M62 from you, but still within driving distance! We will all have to try & arrange something now the nasty weather has gone! :lol:

Look forward to seeing more pics of you all & hopefully meeting one day ....